I added a couple new links to the "Links You Should Check Out" portion of this blog. One is called Spoofee, and it is a listing of really good deals in the online marketplace. For example, they have coupons for Joanne's, listings of hard drives that are on sale for a really good price. They have free offers, like one that I took advantage of was for a free razor (the kind you use to shave your legs...hehe). You should definitely check this one out if you are always looking for a 'good deal.'
Another one I added was a link to the Boston Globe's "Big Picture" blog. Every couple days, a new set of pictures is posted. They are amazing and likely the kind you see in National Geographic sometimes. It's just neat and one of the sites a visit on a daily basis--along with my bank account website in Missouri where I'm awaiting a fat deposit from the Dutch government of my tax overpayment from last year!
If you haven't been to the PostSecret site that I've listed there from the beginning of my blog, you should click on that one, as well. It is updated with new secrets every Sunday afternoon.
Check them out! You won't be disappointed! : )
Monday, August 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment